NCAL announces board candidates
National Center for Assisted Living state leaders and board of director members will elect a chair, vice chair, secretary/treasurer and seven at-large representatives at the American Health Care Association/NCAL annual meeting in October in San Antonio, TX.
Candidates for officer positions:
- Chair: Chris Mason of Senior Housing Managers LLC, Oregon
- Vice Chair: Ashley Blankenship of Southridge Village Assisted Living, Arkansas
- Secretary/Treasurer: Helen Crunk of Leven Senior Healthcare, Nebraska
Candidates for at-large representative:
- Michele DeClemente-Hughes of Brookdale Senior Living, New Jersey
- Denise German of Genesis Healthcare, Kansas
- Laurie Shepard of Ingham Regional Assisted Living, Michigan
- Carmy Jerome of Juniper Communities, Colorado
- Mark Maxfield of The Cottages LLC, Idaho
- Sean Mockbee of View Point Senior Care LLC, Arizona
Nominations also will be accepted at the meeting. For more information, see NCAL's website.