NIC names latest Future Leaders Council members
The National Investment Center for Seniors Housing and Care has announced the members of its Future Leaders Council class of 2018:
- Summer Blizzard, director of business optimizaton, Elmcroft Senior Living.
- Joe Daniels, director of business development, Direct Supply.
- Lee Delaveris, director of Seniors Housing & Healthcare Group, RED Capital Group.
- Joel Mendes, seniors housing and healthcare loan originator, Oak Grove Capital.
- Allison Pendroy, president/director of asset management, Life Care Services.
- Justin Skiver, vice president, corporate investments, Health Care REIT Inc.
- Kris Woolley, founder and CEO, AVISTA,
- Derek Zeller, investment officer, Capital One.
NIC began the council six years ago to develop future leaders for the organization. Members, chosen through a competitive application process, are an extension of and resource to the NIC board.
“Members of the FLC collectively represent the best and the brightest who are committed both to the mission and work of NIC and to advancing the products and services available to meet the housing and care needs of America's seniors,” said Robert Kramer, NIC's CEO.