The American College of Health Care Administrators has launched a new online portal that includes a new association management system and online communities.
The online portal features enhanced navigation and functionality throughout to enable members and visitors to quickly access professional development resources, details on upcoming conferences, web seminars and news.
New site-wide features:
- A design that accommodates access from a smartphone, tablet or desktop;
- A navigation system meant to make it easy to find details about membership, professional development, conferences and more;
- A members-only section;
- Online capabilities enabling site visitors to apply for membership, pay dues, register for events, view member profiles and communicate;
- An events calendar that can be filtered to show national and chapter events;
- A tiered online community that includes forums, committees, and circles.