Denver-based Masterpiece Living has designated five new Centers for Successful Aging:
- Claridge Court in Prairie Village, KS (Lifespace Communities),
- Deerfield in Urbandale, IA (Lifespace Communities),
- Longwood at Oakmont in Verona, PA (Presbyterian SeniorCare Network),
- The Waterford in Juno Beach, FL (Lifespace Communities) and
- Westminster Woods of Huntingdon in Huntingdon, PA (Presbyterian Senior Living).
Recipients have leadership trained in successful aging and undertake data-driven decision-making, active coaching and team-member successful aging initiatives.
Their designation brings the total number of CSA organizations nationwide to 23.
“Centers for Successful Aging provide a fundamental change in our view of where we will live and how we will spend our days when we’re older,” said Roger Landry, M.D., MPH, president of Masterpiece Living. “CSAs are regional centers of excellence and are a valuable resource for cities and towns who are struggling to adapt to a growing older adult population.”