Community leaders and rehabilitation experts will use case studies to share fall management best practices and review proven strategies to reduce falls during an April 22 McKnight’s Senior Living webinar.
Attendees will learn:
- Strategies to evaluate fall detection and fall response times in their communities.
- How passive technology can be used to predict fall risk.
- Proactive opportunities to modify care plans and introduce therapeutic exercise to reduce falls.
- How early intervention and proactive care can reduce — and even prevent — falls.
Speaking will be:
- Bobby Nero, LNHA, executive director of the Brentwood Health Care Campus, Northfield, OH
- Sarah Carothers, director of senior living partnerships, FOX Rehabilitation
- Will Dieter, PT, DPT, GCS, FSOAE, director of PT clinical services, FOX Rehabilitation
- Lauren Horn, RN, MSN, director, advanced solutions, STANLEY Healthcare
The hour-long event will begin at 1 p.m. ET. To learn more and register, visit https://www.mcknightsseniorliving.com/042221webinar.