Chefs from Vi at Bentley Village, Naples, FL, teamed up with local public media Feb. 20 to host “America’s Test Kitchen” and serve up a healthy lunch.
The culinary team created and served recipes from the national show’s 20th anniversary cookbook:
- Mediterranean chopped salad
- Classic gazpacho with local tomatoes and cucumbers
- Peppercorn filet mignon and oven-roasted salmon with tangerine ginger relish
- Creamy mashed potatoes
- Beets with lemon and almonds
- Triple chocolate mousse cake with fresh raspberries and raspberry sauce
The luncheon was enjoyed by approximately 60 supporters of WGCU Public Media and residents of Vi at Bentley Village. Hosts Julia Collin Davison and Bridget Lancaster also presented a program and answered questions from the audience.
Click here to see the In Focus archive and read how to submit your photos for consideration.