IntegraCare showed its gratitude for its employees by delivering 352 Thanksgiving dinners to team members at its 11 senior living communities in Pennsylvania, Maryland and Virginia.
“This has been a difficult year for everyone, and we’ve all faces challenges because of the coronavirus’ impact on everyday life,” said Butch Cassiday, IntegraCare’s director of LifeStyles and LifeStories. “Our team members have shown up to work and put the health and safety of our residents at the forefront each day, and they’ve met each challenge.”
The senior living provider delivered enough food for 2,130 people – or six servings per family. Meals included turkey, stuffing, gravy, green beans, dinner rolls and pumpkin pie. The food service team ordered, stored, prepped, cooked, portioned and organized all of the meals.
Dinners were provided to employees at:
- The Woods at Cedar Run, Camp Hill, PA – 63 dinners, 378 servings
- Newhaven Court at Lindwood, Greensburg, PA – 59 dinner, 354 servings
- Newhaven Court at Clearview, Butler, PA – 52 dinners, 312 servings
- Hunters Woods at Trails Edge, Reston, VA – 48 dinners, 288 servings
- Colonial Courtyard at Clearfield, PA – 27 dinners, 162 servings
- Candle Light Cove, Easton, MD – 27 dinners, 162 servings
- Magnolias of Chambersburg, PA – 26 dinners, 156 servings
- Colonial Courtyard, Tyrone, PA – 25 dinners, 150 servings
- Pines of Mount Lebanon, PA – 13 dinners, 78 servings
- Magnolias of Lancaster, PA – 12 dinners, 72 servings
“This year, with COVID-19 guidelines and restrictions, we all can’t be together; so IntegraCare has provided dinners for our employees to share in their homes with their loved ones,” Cassiday said.