Friday is the deadline for receipt of entries in the 2017 McKnight’s Excellence in Technology Awards.
The contest, by McKnight’s Senior Living and sister publication McKnight’s Long-Term Care News, has five categories in which senior living and long-term care operators may submit entries:
- Quality Through Technology Award — Recognizes a facility or community that harnessed technology to improve the level of care that its residents receive.
- Dignity Through Technology Award — Honoring a facility or community that used technology to improve the level of dignity that its residents enjoy.
- High Tech/High Touch Award — Recognizes how technology was used to improve staff-resident interaction.
- Innovator of the Year Award — Recognizes a notably innovative use of technology to improve both care and the bottom line.
- Transitions Award — Recognizes an organization that harnessed technology to improve and/or reduce transitions between an eldercare facility and other care setting(s).
Winners, selected by an independent panel of judges, will be featured in McKnight’s.
To download the entry forms, click here (a Word document will download).
For more information about the competition, to read about past winners and to download an entry kit, visit http://www.mcknightsawards.com/.