How do I get members of my sales and marketing team to sharpen their strategic focus?
Most seniors, their families and their financial advisers need answers to critical senior living questions. That’s because a number of deal-killing misconceptions continue.
The frequently asked questions concept is a very effective and credible marketing communication strategy. In creating FAQs, avoid long, rambling text. Use the approach directly on specific important issues.
Here are some FAQ examples:
- With my Medicare and Medicaid entitlements, aren’t almost all of my future healthcare costs covered?
- It appears that living in a retirement community is much more expensive than staying right here at home. Am I correct?
- Is there a way to control my future healthcare costs so I don’t spend down my life’s savings?
- Some entry fee communities charge quite a bit. Won’t I seriously reduce my current net worth if I decide to move to one of them?
- I pay a big entry fee, how will I be able to leave a legacy to my children and grandchildren?
- Are there any special income tax deductions available for some assisted living and health care costs?
These FAQs are just the tip of the iceberg. Don’t assume the market knows about all the relevant questions that need to be asked … and answered.
Implementing a comprehensive FAQ approach sharpens the market positioning of your community and dramatically increases the competency of your sales and marketing professional team.
Jim Moore is president of Moore Diversified Services Inc., a national senior housing and healthcare consulting firm based in Fort Worth, TX, that has been serving clients for 46 years. He has authored five books about senior living and healthcare, including Assisted Living Strategies for Changing Markets and Independent Living and CCRCs. Jim Moore can be reached at (817) 731-4266 or email@example.com.