Has your community used technology to improve care, dignity, staff-resident interaction, the bottom line or transitions between care settings?
If so, then enter the 2017 McKnight’s Excellence in Technology Awards, encompassing both McKnight’s Senior Living and McKnight’s Long-Term Care News. July 14 is the submission deadline.
Senior living and long-term care operators may submit entries in five categories:
- Quality Through Technology Award — Recognizes a facility or community that harnessed technology to improve the level of care that its residents receive.
- Dignity Through Technology Award — Honoring a facility or community that used technology to improve the level of dignity that its residents enjoy.
- High Tech/High Touch Award — Recognizes how technology was used to improve staff-resident interaction.
- Innovator of the Year Award — Recognizes a notably innovative use of technology to improve both care and the bottom line.
- Transitions Award — Recognizes an organization that harnessed technology to improve and/or reduce transitions between an eldercare facility and other care setting(s).
Winners, selected by an independent panel of judges, will be featured in McKnight’s.
Find out more, download an entry kit and read about past winners at http://www.mcknightsawards.com/.