Lancaster Pollard Holdings has been acquired by ORIX USA, a division of international financial services group ORIX Corp., the companies announced Wednesday.

The transaction, completed Tuesday, follows the signing of an acquisition agreement in June.

Lancaster Pollard, based in Columbus, OH, is now a subsidiary of Dallas-based ORIX along with previously acquired RED Capital Group and Boston Financial Investment Management. All three companies will continue to operate separately under their current management.

“There is a great deal of synergy between Lancaster Pollard, RED and Boston Financial, with all three companies focused on the vital sectors of housing and healthcare for our most in-need populations,” Lancaster Pollard CEO Nick Gesue said in a statement.

Lancaster Pollard provides investment banking, mortgage banking, balance sheet lending and private equity services to senior living and healthcare clients. The company is also a Federal Housing Authority/Department of Housing and Urban Development Lean senior living lender.

“Having these three companies under the ORIX umbrella extends our ability to improve the quality of life in our communities through investments in seniors housing and healthcare,” ORIX USA Chairman, President and CEO Hideto Nishitani said, calling Lancaster Pollard a “high-value brand.”

Andrew Garvey, senior managing director and head of the ORIX Commercial Mortgage Servicing, will have oversight of Lancaster Pollard in addition to RED and Boston Financial. ORIX bought an 88% stake in RED in May 2010 and purchased the remaining 12% interest in 2016. ORIX acquired Boston Financial in July 2016.

Under ORIX, Lancaster Pollard will focus on the financial, capital and advisory needs of senior living and healthcare clients, and RED will do the same in the affordable housing and market rate multifamily sectors. Boston Financial will continue to provide tax credit equity and related development capital to all three housing sectors.

“We believe that having RED focus on its leading position in affordable and market rate multifamily housing and Lancaster Pollard focus on its leading position in seniors and healthcare housing will provide clients with the highest level of expertise and service and also ensure optimal coordination with the housing agencies and FHA,” Garvey said.