The McKnight’s Tech Awards + Summit will be Oct. 20, providing attendees two webinars offering continuing education as well as two additional webinars, plus the presentation of the annual McKnight’s Excellence in Technology Awards.
- 11 a.m. to noon ET: “Leveraging technology to improve quality and survey outcomes,” a CE-accredited webinar at which the speaker will be Tracy Cooley, senior success manager at HealthStream.
- 12:10 to 1:10 p.m. ET: “The power of technology to facilitate social connection and well-being,” featuring speaker Lauren Foley, director of enterprise accounts at iN2L.
- 1:20 to 2:20 p.m. ET: “Cutting-edge technology for a healthier move-in process,” with speakers Craig Patnode, CEO of SimplyConnect; Karmen Stephens, PharmD, vice president of clinical at Consana; and Lisa Morris, executive director of clinical services for Consana.
- 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. ET: “Move beyond paper faxing to unlock the power of insightful data,” a CE-accredited webinar at which the speakers will be John Nebergall, chief operating officer, and Bronwen Huron, head of Consensus healthcare product, Consensus Cloud Solutions.
- 3:40 p.m. ET: Presentation of the annual McKnight’s Excellence in Technology Awards. See the lists of finalists in the senior living, skilled nursing and home care tracks here.
The event is jointly offered by McKnight’s Senior Living, McKnight’s Long-Term Care News and McKnight’s Home Care. For more information and to register, visit this webpage.