Resident assistant (RA)

RAs generally work in assisted living residences and provide direct personal care services, but they are not certified nursing aides. Depending on the state, this position is also available in some nursing facilities.

Sign up for newsletters

In Focus

May 16

Bringing in the outdoors

Hollidaysburg, PA 

Garvey Manor and Our Lady of the Alleghenies Residence continuing care retirement community recently hosted an outdoor show, "Marching into the Woods."