Florida ALFA names award recipients
Fifteen people were honorees when Florida ALFA, the state chapter of the Assisted Living Federation of America, named the 2015 recipients of its eight awards at the organization's annual conference in late August.
- Outstanding Advocate of the Year Award: Paul Williams of ALFA and James McFaddin of Southern Strategy Group.
- Outstanding Region Chair of the Year Award: Tina Keating of Barkley Place.
- Volunteer of the Year Award: Rosemary Kordowski of HarborChase of Naples and Jerry Lampert of Windsor of Cape Coral.
- Sales and Marketing Director of the Year: Sarah Dymond of HarborChase of Gainesville.
- Quality Service Director of the Year: Jennifer Johnson of Windsor of Ocala, Marilyn Zenny of Brookdale Coconut Creek and Belinda Davis of Horizon Club.
- Caregiver of the Year: Josephine Bryant of Brookdale Winter Haven, Eddie Jean Jenkins of Willow Wood, Jessica Masters of Brookdale Cape Coral.
- Life Enrichment Director of the Year Award: Rita Roberts of HarborChase of Venice.
- Executive Director of the Year: Julie Fernandez of Serenades by Sonata and Erica Cohen of HarborChase of Tamarac.