Post pandemic, long-term care providers are dealing with new challenges left and right. This free webinar on July 29 can help providers make the most of important technology in their settings.
The McKnight’s Senior Living, McKnight’s Long-Term Care News and McKnight’s Home Care event will feature six speakers:
- Mary Arthur, dementia care coordinator at Rappahannock Westminster-Canterbury;
- Brandi Barnette, director of AmeriCorps Seniors at Mountain Empire Older Citizens;
- John F. Derr, RPh, senior strategy consultant;
- Robert Latz, PT, chief information officer at Trinity Rehab Services.
- Maria Moen, director of Platform Innovation at ADVault; and
- Tammy Ryan, executive director of Sunshine Adult Day Care.
The hour-long webinar will start at 1 p.m. ET. Attendees who listen to the full live program can earn one free continuing education credit.
Attendees will learn about using technology to improve quality of life for older adults and how it provides a competitive advantage while improving efficiency and increasing margins. They will leave with a further understanding of how to implement virtual care and engagement technology.
To register or learn more about the webinar, visit mcknights.com/072921webinar.